|Here's I've got the #1 shade in BROWN.|
So this product works like this: apply the product onto your eyebrows, wait it for at least 2 hours and peel it off for a long lasting yet natural eyebrow colour!
It contains natural ingredients such as:
- Centella Asiatica Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Sunflower Extract
|The product's texture is sticky.|
- After trimming the eyebrows without applying skincare product or makeup, apply a liberal amount according to the desired shape of the eyebrow. (Apply liberal amount to remove the pack easily)
- Dry for at least 2 hours. For stronger colouration, apply before going to bed at night and remove the next morning.
- After drying completely, remove slowly starting from the tail of the eyebrow. (Do not remove the pack forcibly since it may pull out the eyebrow.
- Do not use a cleansing product (detergency product) or apply force on the eyebrow area within 24 hours of using the product
Some tips from my usage experience:
- Apply slowly to prevent messiness. It won't dry immediately.
- Prepare a cotton bud / Q-tip so that you can rub off the excess immediately.
- Don't apply too thick layer. It will fall off easily after dries up completely.
After 2 hours or more...
|Peel it off slowly after 2 hours. So this is how it looks like after dries up.|
|Tadaa!! Whatta ya think? ;)|
You might afraid that the colour will be super strong after peeling it, but look at the results! Now you know why I've been using it for the past 3 months!
|Before and after comparison.|
|Normally it stays up to 7 days to me.|
Name: Etude House Tint My Brows Gel (#1 Brown)
Country of Origin: Korea
Active Ingredients: Centella Asiatica Extract, Green Tea Extract, Sunflower Extract
Available Shades: #1 Brown, #2 Light Brown, #3 Gray Brown
Weight: 5g / 0.17 oz.
Where to buy: Althea Korea (link)
So Etude House and Althea.kr are currently selling them in Angry bird limited edition! The packaging is so cute! Click here to check out more!
Disclaimer: Product was bought with my own money, and the review is volunteering based. All opinions and thoughts are based on my personal experiences and preferences. Results may vary on different person.