I was so excited to try out this product after knowing all the positive reviews from every reviewers! The main reason is from its name itself - Vitamin B12 which I know this main ingredient is gonna help me to improve my skin condition.
This vitamin B12 cream is an advanced moisturizing that visibly hydrates, tightens, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, rejuvenates, smoothes new and old scars, soothes sensations of heat, reduces redness, uplifts and firms the face and neck to rebuild skin's youthful and healthy appearance.
The five main things that make so many people love this moisturizer are:
- Oil free if you apply suitable amount.
- 100% fragrance-free. It has a light natural nice smell which is not too fragrancely nice (because it's fragrance free, duh) nor smelly.
- Paraben-free. Suitable for sensitive skins as well.
- Non-comedogenic, which means it will not clog or block your pores.
- Hypoallergenic Tested. Don't worry to use it if you're often allergic to something.
The fresh, lusciously aqueous and non-greasy cream is filled with moisturizing micro-capsules that continuously irrigate the skin to help maintain an optimum cutaneous barrier.
- Glycerin - Humectant that attracts water to hydrate the skin
- Vitamin E, C, B5, B12, B3
- Salicylic Acid (BHA) - exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, and keep pores clean and prevents clogging
- Squalane - a moisturizing agent derived from the olive plant
- Hyaluronic Acid - attracts and retains moisturizes to build volume and add fullness to the skin
- Natural Rosa Centifolia Flower Water - hold skin-conditioning properties and soothes skin from sensitive and pressure
|The luscious, refreshing texture absorbs on the skin upon contact, leaving it intensely moisturized and completely soothed.|
My way of usage is squeeze out a small amount of the cream, apply it onto the 5 points of the face, then blend and massage the cream onto the face. Use it daily morning and night to face and neck.
Another way to use is squeeze a small amount of the cream onto your palm, rub it for 10 seconds then gently pat on your face.
|You can see that it's not oily on my skin at all, the product absorbed very fast as well!|
Besides using it as a face moisturizer, it also can be used as:
- Hand lotion
- Makeup base
- Extra moisture in your foundation (just blend them together)
- Facial mask
- Soothing cream for bugs bites!
Since I'm having combination skin, I think that the result is not as obvious as any other people. Normally I saw the users are having dry skin problem. I'm still waiting to see if it does improve my skin condition after finishing this whole tube. However, I did feel that my skin was very hydrated after every usage and not much new acne and pimples appeared at the moment, only scars are fading very slowly. Of course it might be my own health problem as my scars fade super slow in any products.
There are times that I'm super tired and lazy to do my skincare routine that I just use a cleansing wipe to wipe my face as a fast cleansing, and I just take this Vitamin B12 cream to apply onto my skin cause I know that my skin needs hydration and vitamins more than anything else!
I personally love love love tube type of product a lot more than bottle type of product because it's so convenient to use and bring it in my bag, I have no excuses to say that I don't want to use it and bring it out at all! From this tube of product, it actually looks like it's from pharmacy or doctor due to this aluminium (or some kind of metal idk) type of tube which makes me loves to use it even more! I still remember my all time acne cream was also in this type of tube as well!
|One of the reasons why I prefer this kind of tube! Saved so much of my space!|
I was told that this product can also soothe itchiness and heal scars which was caused from bugs bites! If you followed my Facebook profile, I was having serious bugs bites on my skin, and I have been using it to decrease the itchiness on my skin!
Product InformationName: Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS+
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Ingredients: Glycerin, Vitamin E, C, B5, B12, B3, Salicylic Acid (BHA), Squalane, Hyaluronic Acid, Natural Rosa Centifolia Flower Water
Where to buy: TofuDofu (link)
Note: TofuDofu is an authorized retailer of Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS+ Moisturizing Cream & Eye Cream in Malaysia and their products are 100% authentic products with dealership agreement with Swissbel.
Website | Facebook | Instagram
Disclaimer: Product was sent to me for review purpose. All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely my own and based on my personal experiences and preferences. Results may vary on different person.