Even though it was so famous before, I never had the chance to try it yet because I have too many masks to be finished. This time, thanks to éPure for sending me a trial pack of 3 to try it out for review purpose. Words can't tell how excited I was when I know that I finally get to try it out!
- Intensive Moisturizing
- Deep Pores Purifying
- Skin Tone Balancing
- Skin Pores Tightening
- Cheek Uplifting
- Reduction of pimple marks & redness
- Reduction of fine lines & wrinkles
- Lighten freckles and pigmentation
- Lightens dark circles under eyes
- Less blackheads
|This trial pack comes with 3 packets of 30g the jelly masque along with a spatula.|
|Each packet contains the amount that you have to use for once, about 30g.|
- Alpha Arbutin - Whitening agent for skin de-pigmentation
- Seaweed Extract - Detoxify the skin whilst promoting circulation and reduce inflammation and redness
- Hyaluronic Acid - Triple Moist Complex (HA-TMC) - Replenishes the skin's moisture reservoir and minimizes the skin pores-stimulates the skin's natural production of hyaluronic acids
- Jojoba Leaf Extract - Defend against skin damage and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Epure Natural Vanilla Scent - Sooth emotional tension
|The texture of the jelly masque, looks thick but it doesn't feel thick at all.|
Apply a thick layer 0.3-0.5cm of jelly mask onto the skin with the spatula. Relax for 15-30 minutes. Scope out the mask in downward motion and rinse your skin with warm water.
Because we need to apply a very thick layer, so scoop out a thick coat of the masque and apply it directly onto your skin. Be careful not to spill it or drop it.
I normally apply it in upwards motion. Apply it to the eye area to lighten dark eye circles and apply thicker for problem area for better result. Don't forget to apply the remaining mask onto your neck as well.
|Yes, This thick.|
Wait for 15-30 minutes.
Scoop away the mask in downwards motion, like this. Then, rinse off the remaining mask.
The result: before using it and after rinsing. Can you see the difference?!
Even the redness of my scars faded away instantly!
I really love that ePure is very easy to be used! The given spatula saves me from being messed up with the masque on my hands, and the jelly will not stick anywhere to give colours. Besides, the transparent jelly feels super hydrating on my skin and it doesn't gives any sticky feeling after all. What I love the most is it has cooling sensation on my skin, which is good for my sensitive skin and redness! I always love to apply cold products on my skin as I think that it really helps to reduce redness and shrinking pores.
After one use, the result is obvious in terms of whitening and pore shrinking. As seen from the result image above, I'm so impressed that my redness just really faded away instantly. I've finished all 3 packs of the mask in a week and I did realized my skin complexion is so much better now.
To be honest, I used to think that this product might not suitable to my sensitive skin because of the instant whitening effect which I thought it has some strong chemical in it. But now, I'm proudly to say that éPure has finally got my trust! Definitely going for the huge jar very soon! This easy-peasy home facial by yourself in just 30 minutes, why not?? :)
Here are some recommended way / useful tips to use éPure Membranous Jelly Masque:
- For beginners like me, it's recommended to go for the trial pack first so that we know how much amount we need to apply for one time.
- For the first month of using éPure, use 3 times a week. After the first month of using éPure, you can cut down on the frequency to once / twice a week depending on the results that you are after.
- Oily skin use 3-4 times per week, dry skin use 1-2 times per week.
So have you tried this awesome product before? Let me know what do you think of it! :)
Products InformationName: éPure Membranous Jelly Masque
Country of Origin: USA
Ingredients: Alpha Arbutin, Seaweed Extract, Hyaluronic Acid - Triple Moist Complex (HA-TMC), Jojoba Leaf Extract, Epure Natural Vanilla Scent
Price: RM69.90 for each Trial Pack
Where to buy: Check out the list of stores here
Website | Facebook
Disclaimer: Product was sent to me for review purpose. All opinions and thoughts expressed are solely my own and based on my personal experiences and preferences. Results may vary on different person.